The main service features are as follows:-
CAD Schematic Design: Draughting facilities with complete integrity to the PCB layout in various technologies including conventional through hole and surface mount.
Special Low Volume One-off Turn-key Solutions: Utilizing custom control, PLC software, PC Interfacing together with Control Panel Build, cabling installation and final commissioning.
Compliance With CE Directives (EMC and LVD): Including testing and documentation, to ensure conformance with the European market.
EMC & LVD Risk Assessment: Consultancy and Awareness Training.
Validation includes laboratory test rig design, acquisition of measured data and the preparation of subsequent reports, for example:
▪ Electrical Transient testing to British Standard
▪ Thermal cycling
▪ Vibration testing
▪ Pre-production test programme development
▪ Switch Mode and Linear Power supply characterization
▪ Measurement of Magnetic, Semiconductor, Passive and Quartz crystal component characteristics.
Mechanical Component Modelling: Including vehicle dynamic system simulation using MATLAB and SIMULINK.
Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA): Ensuring product safety and increased product reliability.
Computer Interfacing and Software Development: For the control of servo hydraulic, servo electric, and pneumatic systems for the acquisition of measured data during a controlled test sequence and the subsequent communication of test results.
Analogue and Digital Circuit Design: Interfacing measuring transducers to a computer or control panel. Analysis and rectification of production problems.
Other Areas of Expertise: LabVIEW control and instrumentation by National Instruments.
▪ Orcad Capture and Pspice electronic simulation by Cadence
▪ Computer programming using BASIC
▪ Communication Protocol implementation
▪ Three Phase Induction motor and electrical control panel design
▪ Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
▪ Heavy vehicle Dynamics modelling