What is Finite Element Analysis?
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a 3D computerised model simulation of your design for applied load cases. The resulting stress, strain and displacement allow comparisons of product performance to customer expectations / specifications of new designs prior to manufacture, or failure diagnosis on existing designs, along with effects of the subsequent 'what if' scenario on design rectification.
Using state of the art computer based stress analysis techniques Dudley Design & Technical Services Ltd can help you:
- Reduced prototype lead-time and the number of prototypes required.
- Increased product confidence.
- Produce evidence of effective compliance to legislation.
- Reduce product weight and cost.
- Solve complicated engineering problems, assemblies and frameworks.
- Perform structural fatigue life predictions on dynamic loading conditions.
- Check designs for buckling or natural frequencies.